We’re all about the games at Geek Powered Studios, between our regular Smash Bros tournaments and LAN matches throughout the day, we like to work hard AND play hard. We love our games, but we also love helping improve the lives of children and their families who are dealing with injury and illness.
For the past 5 years running, the employees of Geek Powered Studios have combined these passions and put together donation campaigns on Extra-Life.org, participating in a charity “game-a-thon” during which we play games together for 24 hours straight. We have raised over $7,831 to date and all proceeds gained through Extra Life go to the Dell Children’s hospital in Austin, and hope to double that this year since we’re ramping things up more than ever before. Dell Children’s is an industry leader in treating debilitating diseases, including auto-immune disorders and cancer. We are passionate about supporting this organization through competitive gaming.
We’re looking for awesome companies to help sponsor the Game-a-Thon!
Sponsorships can include:
- Donations to Dell Children’s through our Extra-Life.org donation page
- In-Kind donations like food, drink, or other swag
- Anything you or your company can think of!
We’re also considering creating giveaway goodie bags as donation incentives for our viewers! We can include your donation items in these bags to raise even more money for Dell Children’s Hospital. Or, we could send these goodies directly to Dell Children’s and brighten up the days of some kids who really need it.
We’d love you to be involved in whatever way you can. For sponsors with either financial or in-kind donations, we can help promote your business in the following ways:
In-kind & Monetary Donations
- Your logo on both the Geek Powered Gaming website as well as our Twitch Stream.
- A “thank you” to our sponsors in any promotional and post-event emails that go out to our followers/clients.
- Designated time slot/s throughout the Twitch stream where we will thank you as a sponsor.
Monetary Donations Only
- Designated time slot/s where a representative from your business can talk about what you do or why you support Extra Life and Dell Children’s OR a video from your company can be played at that time.
- Join us for a tour of Dell Children’s Hospital after the event as a “thank you” for helping us raise lots of money for the children!
If this is something that interests you or your business, please fill out our form.
*All monetary donations to Extra-Life.org on our behalf are tax-deductible.